Here’s some stuff I didn’t write but I think is hella dope. Take your time to read ’em because it is Sunday fam.
- The Specialists: Franklin Barbecue. Good Texas BBQ takes time and dedication. I’m not waking up at 1am to write this blog. (Lucky Peach)
- How The West Coast-Style IPA Conquered The World. YO. WEST COAST IPA INTERNATIONAL LIKE DR DRE AND SNOOP. (FirstWeFeast)
- Food & Sh*t– Sariwa. Seattle Filipino food popup, Food & Sh*t, is hosting a vegan dinner tomorrow night because KRS-ONE. (Food&Sh*t)
- Making Pies For Pi Day: Think Inside The Circle. Pi Day is over. I’ve had enough of the food porn. But NPR wants your Pi(e) game to step up. (NPR)
- It’s Time to Kill the Meal Frequency Debate and Just Eat When We’re Hungry. Too many people talking about how many meals to eat. You’re an adult, make choices fam. (Munchies)
- Phil’s BBQ Expands Meat Empire to Rancho Bernardo. PHILS BBQ BOUT TO TAKE NAMES IN RB. (Eater San Diego)
- Carl’s Jr.’s New All-Natural Burger Makes The Rest Of Their Menu Look Toxic. What’s the point of having one item that’s “all natural” when the rest of the menu is crap? (Foodbeast)